Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dear "People on the 545 route" the morning of 10/13/2009

We managed to get a short bus today. Strange, eh?

I wonder if I was the only one to wonder if I somehow managed to get on the wrong bus.

I sat in the back, so I didn't get a chance to observe everybody today. I'm sure you all were just lovely though, so thank you for being quiet as I dreamed of passing out over Lake Washington. Somehow, I woke up in sheer panic this morning when my alarm went off. I was absolutely sure everything at work was broken in the split second it took for me to go from being peacefully asleep to being disturbingly awake. Maybe that's why I'm exhausted already.

Thank you for supporting me in my mini-disaster when I realized my little Zune device decided to be out of batteries again.

There really isn't anything interesting to say today, so perhaps we'll close with another quiet celebration that we didn't all die in a horrible fiery bus accident this morning. I hear those happen all the time.

Have a wonderful day bus people,

David

No comments: