Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Color Scheme Change

Two posts within a day's time. This is plain craziness.

I do most of my blog reading in Google Reader, which is a fantastic blog aggregating service by the way. Therefore, I don't really get to see color schemes on a blog. Well I just spent some time reviewing older posts in my blog. After a while, I realized that while I loved my old dark color scheme, it was just terrible on my eyes after a while.

I did a Google search to see what color schemes are best for reading large amounts of text and a few sources confirmed my suspicion: light text on dark backgrounds is no good. I didn't spend much time verifying the credibility of these sources, but I really only needed some light confirmation to make me switch.

I think my current theme should be a bit better. If anybody actually follows this on blogspot, leave me a suggestion if you think my scheme (not my posts!) is damaging your eyes.

No comments: