Saturday, March 29, 2008

First Post...

I never really thought I'd have enough worthwhile or interesting things to say that I'd ever need to start a blog, but over the last couple weeks I've had the pleasure of running across things I've found interesting and thought this would be a good way to share.

I think it will primarily consist of technology news or tools that I run across, but I hope to also share things ranging from my thoughts or discoveries in the realm of music, economics, politics (although I don't see that happening very often), and any other experiences I've had so far in college.

For those of you know who have known me for more than 5 minutes will hopefully find this a far cry from my usual behavior as I intend this to be a more professional, worthwhile form of expression. I'll leave the more idiotic posts for my Xanga, which is a more satirical and sarcastic look at blogging and a delightful opportunity for me to be a moron.

Hopefully this doesn't degrade into a meaningless forum for me to voice useless opinion. And hopefully my language isn't as inflated or unnecessarily verbose as it is now (I don't know what the deal with that is). Conversely, I hope that somebody is able to find something useful or interesting in each post.

Ok, so here goes nothing...

No comments: